Date: 2017/04/10Swedish Dental Hygienists with a doctorial degree
Swedish Dental Hygienists with a PhD degree (title of thesis and yr of dissertation)
Progressive Swedish Dental Hygienists (pdf)
- Eva-Karin Bergström - ”Fluoride varnish programmes for adolescents at school - caries, conceptions and costs”, Göteborg 2016
- Kristina Edman - ”Epidemiological studies of Oral Health, development and influencing factors in the county of Dalarna, Sweden 1983-2013”, Uppsala 2016
- Gunvi Johansson - On oral health-related quality of life in Swedish young adults, Göteborg 2015
- Sara Szymanska – Oral Health in patients with Chron's Disease, Stockholm 2015
- Agneta Stenebrand – Dental anxiety among 15-year-olds. Psychosocial facors and oral health, Jönköping 2015
- Olga Jensen - On fluoride toothpaste - Knowledge, attitudes and behaviour, Göteborg 2013
- Elisabeth Johansson - Effect of ozone on dental caries and on cariogenic microorganisms, Umeå 2013
- Jessica Skoogh Ericsson - Periodontal health among Swedish adolescents - psychosocial and behavioral perspectives on periodontal infection control, Göteborg 2013
- Brittmarie Jacobsson - A Cultural Perspective on Oral Health in Young Individuals with Focus on Sweden and Vietnam, Jönköping 2013
- Maha Yakob - Associations between oral biofilm, periodontal disease, and systemic health - with a focus on atherosclerosis and breast cancer, Stockholm 2012
- Carina Mårtensson - Promoting Oral Health - Knowledge of Periodontal Disease and Satisfaction with Dental Care, Malmö 2012
- Jane Stenman - Attitudes and communicative factors related to oral health and periodontal treatment, Göteborg 2012
- Lena Hellqvist - Smoking, Snuffing and Oral Health with Special Reference to Dental Caries, Göteborg 2012
- Eva Hedman - The school as an arena for oral health promotion, Göteborg 2012
- Birgitta Jönsson - Behavioural Medicine perspectives for Change and Prediction of Oral Hygiene Behaviour, Uppsala 2010
- Ulrika Lindmark - Oral Health and Sense of Coherence, Health Behaviours, Knowledge, Attitudes and Clinical Status, Jönköping 2010
- Malin Stensson - On Oral Health in Young People with Asthma, Göteborg 2010
- Lena Karlsson - Optical based technologies for detection of dental caries, Stockholm 2009
- Barbro Särner - On Approximal Caries Prevention using Fluoridated Toothpicks, Dental Flosses and Interdental Brushes, Göteborg 2008
- Katarina Konradsson - Influence of a Dental Ceramic and a Calcium Aluminate Cement on Dental Biofilm Formation and Gingival Inflammatory Response, Umeå 2007
- Katri Ståhlnacke - Self-perceived oral health, dental care utilization and satisfaction with dental care - A longitudinal study 19921997 of a Swedish age cohort born in 1942, Malmö 2007
- Annsofi Johannsen - Anxiety, Exhaustion and Depression in Realtion to Periodontal Diseases. Stockholm 2006.
- Kerstin Andersson Oral health in old age; perception among elderly persons and medical professionals. Stockholm 2006.
- Anitha Persson - In vivo evaluations of the neutralizing effect of a hydroxyl ion-releasing resin composite and a prohylactic gel on plaque acidogenicity, Umeå 2006
- Margot Rolandsson - Snuff use and oral health among young ice-hockey players. Implications for oral health promotion. Göteborg 2005.
- Pia Andersson - Assessments of Oral Health Status in frail patients in hospital. Kristianstad 2004.
- Kajsa Henning Abrahamsson - Dental fear and oral health behavior. Studies on psychological and psychosocial factors. Göteborg 2003.
- Gun Sandberg- Oral Health and Diabetes. Studies on Health and Oral Self-Care in Subjects with Type 2 Diabetes. Uppsala 2002.
- Annica Almståhl - Oral microbial flora at hyposalivation. Göteborg 2001.
- Kerstin Öhrn - Oral Health and Experience of Oral Care among Cancer Patients during Radio- or Chemotherapy. Uppsala 2001.
- Viola Ylipää- Work Environment, Health and Well-being i Dental Hygienists. A Work-Health-Culture Model. Stockholm 2000.
- Märta Rosenlind- Vuxnas tänkande om och förhållningsätt till munhälsa. Lund 2000.
- Gun Paulsson - Caring for Oral Health in the Elderly.Knowledge, conceptions and attitudes among nursing personnel. Malmö 2000.
- Birgitta Söder - Studies on plaque distribution and gingival crevicular fluid after non-surgical treatment in smokers and non-smokers with perodontal diseases. Stockholm 1998